Tuesday, February 12, 2008

{television} sabrina the teenage witch; season one (1996)

The world of Sabrina Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart) turns upside down on her 16th birthday when she discovers she's a witch from a long and illustrious line of sorcerers. But as she learns how to control her powers with help from her aunts (Caroline Rhea and Beth Broderick), Sabrina must conceal her secret from friends, her beau, her archrival and especially her suspicious vice principal. First season guests include Raquel Welch and Jack Wagner.

ireviewnetflix.com rating: *** I was shocked at how much I really liked this show. I never watched it when if first aired as I was a bit older than the target market. At times foolish, but often cute and campy. Never hilarious, but funny at times. But any show with Brady Anderson is alright with me. God, he was so GORGEOUS!!! ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home