Friday, February 08, 2008

{television} stargate atlantis; season one (2004)

This spin-off of the Sci-Fi Channel's hugely popular "Stargate SG-1" series finds its crew, led by Dr. Elizabeth Weir (Torri Higginson), on a base located in Antarctica, wherein lies the lost civilization of Atlantis. What's more, they've also discovered a parallel world of sorts in a galaxy known as Pegasus, but what lies therein may not offer salvation; instead, it seems to be posing an imminent danger to the inhabitants of Earth.

ireviewnetflix.com rating: *** I like Stargate Atlantis, not nearly as much as Stargate SG-1, but it's still a good show. While I enjoy almost every episode of Stargate Atlantis, unlike Stargate SG-1, I have a hard time finding favorite episodes except "Before I Sleep," the only episode I really loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home